Monday, June 29, 2009

Cindy & Patrick : Wedding Day Accents

I had the pleasure of standing up in one of my best friend's weddings this weekend. It was a perfect wedding day for Cindy and Patrick, and I was thrilled to be a part of it!
I created a few stationery items for their wedding day that coordinated with their invitations and added some personal style and color to their event.
Patrick emailed me about a program note that explained the significance of their honey reception favors. His email cracked me up: "what if we throw in a small little blurb about the honey at the bottom. Or do you think that's a terrible stupid idea? Maybe even a small, cute little bee graphic? Or have I just lost it at this point." haha! I loved the idea, and love how it turned out!
Their married name is Stiff...this had to be done!
Placecards
Table number signs, which were placed in silver frames on each table.
The gobo light and their beautiful yummy cake!

No comments: