Saturday, August 7, 2010

Baby Shower Invitations

Today is a very exciting day, it's my baby shower! For those of you who haven't seen me with my bump, I am 7 months pregnant and my husband and I are expecting our first baby {a boy} early October :) I wasn't sure if I should offer to create the invitations for my own shower, but...it's what I do, and the invitations are now a much more personal keepsake for our son's baby book.

The invitations are a panel format on felt-textured paper with a modern 'baby' mobile design in shades of orange, blue, yellow and green. Warm gray envelopes are dressed up with patterned liners {LOVE} and custom postage stamps.

Photobucket





I also designed coordinating thank you notes

These modern mobile invitations and matching accents are available for purchase here

1 comment:

AmyVan317 said...

Adorable! Love the gray envelope. Hope you have a wonderful shower!!